7/29/2011

weekEND
















What a week!

I've stopped counting how many times I've eaten mexican food this month, and consider it preparation for what lies ahead in California (1, 2). Last Sunday, we drove upstate New York to visit my brother at New York Military Academy, and boy is he in the middle of nowhere (3). During the week, Peter and I checked out all that Chester, NJ has to offer. From antique shops (4), to art shops specializing in brightly colored flowers made of corn husks (5), to extremely unique and eclectic shops (6), to fruit and vegetable picking at Alstede Farm (7-10), I can honestly say Chester is a very quaint town. Yesterday I spent the entire day visiting my grandparents. It was so much fun showing my grandmother how to use Facebook, checking out old photos and piles of tapes/records, and making eggplant parmesan in a kitchen straight out of the 50's (recipe and photos to come) (11, 12). After spending 2 hours stuck in NYC traffic on the way home (13-15), I look forward to catching up with blogs and going for a run before the rain starts.

Happy weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment